Coordinate, integrate, invest: how joint child health and water, sanitation and hygiene interventions can deliver for your country's future
- Coordinate, integrate, invest
- Coordenar, integrar, investir
- Coordinar, integrar, invertir
- Coordinate, integrate, invest ppt English
- Coordenar, integrar, investir - Power Point
- Coordinar, integrar, invertir - Power Point
- Coordonner, intégrer, investir - présentation Powerpoint
- Coordinate, integrate, invest: Methodological Report
Investing in integrated actions in the early years of a child’s life creates a positive cycle that builds human capital, strengthens economies, reduces future healthcare costs and contributes to national development.
New analysis by WaterAid and PATH’s Defeat Diarrheal Disease (Defeat DD) Initiative shows that major health gains and improved cost-effectiveness are possible if decision-makers act now to coordinate, integrate and invest in child health and WASH interventions.
Download the analysis, and watch the videos to learn how you as a decision-maker can act now: